Āsome QPRO 1TB
SSD disk 2.5", SATA III, QLC (Quad-Level Cell), Phison S11T controler, read speed 550MB/s, write speed 510MB/s, lifespan 400TBW
ASOME QPRO 1 TB
The ASOME SSD is one of the components that will definitely make your PC or other device run faster. The model called ASOME QPRO 1 TB is ideal primarily as an SSD for laptops and computers with a 2.5" slot. The SSD has a Phison S11T controller allowing read speeds of up to 550 MB/s and write speeds of up to 510 MB/s. This is a significantly faster speed as opposed to standard HDDs. For your data, the drive has a 1TB capacity. You will need a SATA III connector to connect this SSD. The maximum power consumption of this drive is at 4W.
Key Benefits of the ASOME QPRO 1 TB SSD
- ASOME's driver gets a great Phison S11T controller
- Writes data at 550 MB/s and reads at 510 MB/s
- ASOME PRO 1 TB requires a 2.5" slot for installation
- Drive dimensions are 7.0 × 69.85 × 100 mm
- Typical power consumption is 2 W on average
- Maximum power consumption is limited to 4 W
- The SSD will not be damaged by normal shocks or careful handling
- ASOME QPRO 1TB uses S.M.A.R.T. technology
- The drive interface is SATA III
Why Should You Consider a SSD?
The SSD introduced a great boost in performance for all types of computers. The key to its success lies in the absence of any moving components and a completely new data processing system. This results in enhanced resistance to shocks and bumps. Another advantage of the SSD is near-silent operation and greatly reduced power consumption. For some models, the manufacturer lists their endurance in terabytes written (TBW). The ASOME QPRO 1TB SSD features a TBW of 400 TBW.